The Compact Laminate Duratop is constructed with layers of Kraft paper, dipped in resin and dried. These layers are then sandwiched between laminated top and bottom sheets, compressed and baked. A process called polymerisation melds them all together creating a solid- core panel that is an extra tough durable laminate.
Each colour is available in a range of different sizes in square, rectangle and round. The underside of each top has grooves that have been routed to be used as predrilling holes. This makes installation of Compact Laminate Duratops with most table bases simple and easy.
- Brand: Durafurn
- 2 year structural warranty
- Available in 7 finishes (as shown): Black, White, Shesman, Wenge, Rustic Block Wood, Afyon Marble & Copperfield
- Available Sizes (mm): 600R | 690R | 770R | 800R | 600SQ | 690SQ | 770SQ | 800SQ | 600×800 | 1200×770 & 1390x800RECT
- Edge Profile and Thickness: 12mm
- Core: Compressed Resin Impregnated Fiber
- Made in Turkey
- Jointless, high impact and wear resistant surface also resistant to heat & burns from cigarettes. Hygienic & easy to clean
- Suitable for indoor & shaded outdoor* commercial use
Router pattern on under side for easy installation (3mm wide, 9mm deep).
*Marine ply substrate available on request at an extra cost.
*Do not use a particle board/timber screw or self tapper. The only suitable screw for Compact Laminate is a Metal Thread Screw. If the router pattern does not match the base, tops must be pre-drilled before inserting a Metal Thread Screw.
*It is advisable to select light colours (White & Afyon Marble) for use in direct sunlight conditions. Dark colours (Black, Shesman, Wenge, Rustic Block Wood & Copperfield) used in direct sunlight become hot and will fade over time. The core material can also expand which will then cause the top to bow upwards/downwards at the edges. The manufacturer does not accept this as a warranty claim.