Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd
This website is operated by Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd, ABN: 75 629 092 726
All prices on the website are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are exclusive of GST.
Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd takes all steps to ensure that prices are correct at the time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices should we inadvertently publish incorrect prices. If this should happen after you have ordered a product on the site we will contact you prior to sending your order and notify you of the correct price. You will then have to choice to either proceed with your order or cancel the order. Price and is subject to change without notice.
Any written quotation provided by Sitform commercial interiors Pty Ltd to customers relating to the supply of goods and services is:
(i) Valid for thirty (30) days;
(ii) An invitation to treat only;
(iii) Subject to the customer offering to enter into an agreement in accordance with these terms. Such agreement shall be deemed to be accepted when Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd confirms its acceptance in writing or by electronic means or delivers goods to the customer.
Payment for goods and services must be made in full prior to delivery of the goods or provision of any services. The proceeds of a cheque must be cleared before goods and services are provided.
Payment terms may be revoked or amended at the sole discretion of Sitform commercial interiors Pty Ltd by written notice to the customer.
Risk and Insurance
It is the customer’s responsibility to cover the goods by insurance in respect of theft or damage upon dispatching of the goods to the customer or collection of the goods by the customer, the customer’s agent or courier.
The customer acknowledges that:
- They have not relied on any advice, recommendation, information or assistance provided by Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd or any employee or agent in relation to the sale of goods and/or services or the use or application of such goods or services;
- The customer has the sole responsibility to satisfy itself that the goods or services are suitable for use by the customer or any contemplated use by the customer.
Inspection and return of goods
The customer must inspected the goods and provide written notice to Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd within 3 business days of delivery that the goods do not comply with the relevant specifications or descriptions. The goods shall be deemed to have been accepted and no claim for credit or exchange can be made after 3 days.
Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd shall not accept returns of goods for a refund or credit if such goods were damaged during assembly or installation.
Equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty which is usually 12 months. As some items are back to base repair, goods are sent back to the manufacturer. Others are repaired on-site
Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd shall provide to the customer an estimated date of delivery and will use its best endeavours to maintain such estimates but shall not be liable to the customer in the event that such estimates cannot be maintained.
The obligations of Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd as to delivery shall extend to the delivery of goods to the kerbside or street level only. In there are additional delivery requirements an extra charge will apply.
Restocking Fee Policy
We normally do not give refunds if you simply change your mind, or make a wrong decision. In the instance we approve a refund, a 25% restocking fee is applicable.
You can choose between a refund, exchange or credit where the goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different from the sample shown to you or does not do what they are supposed to do.
Warranties will only be deemed valid if:
- Defects have arisen solely from faulty materials or workmanship
- The products have not received maltreatment, inattention or interference and have been used, serviced and maintained by the Buyer in accordance with the Seller’s specifications and recommendations
- accessories of any kind used by the Buyer are manufactured by or approved by the Seller
- the seals of any kind on the Products remain unbroken; and
- the Seller’s authorised representative has inspected the Products and has determined that a defect exists.
Consumables like globes, thermocouples, door seals and such items are not covered by warranty
Nothing in these terms shall oblige Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd to accept the return of custom made goods or goods manufactured to the customers agreed specifications. The customer acknowledges that they shall hold Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd harmless from any claims for losses, damages, law suits and claims of whatsoever arising from the delivery of customized goods.
The customer shall not be entitled to any refunds or credits in relation to the manufacture of customized goods.
Linked Credit Contracts
Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd may from time to time refer financiers to customers;
- Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd discloses that it may receive a commission from the credit provider for referring the customer to the credit provider;
- The customer is responsible to obtain a copy of the credit contract from the financiers and the customer shall seek their own independent legal advice prior to entering into the credit contract and/or approach a credit provider of the customer’s own choice;
- Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any claims for damages arising from the customer entering into any credit contract with the credit provider. The customer shall satisfy themselves of all matters arising from the credit contract and shall indemnify and hold harmless Sitform Commercial Interiors Pty Ltd for any damages and losses arising from the credit contract.