The Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy finance option will give your business four big advantages.
- By renting, you can equip your kitchen the way you want to without using up huge chunks of your working capital. It’s also a great way to ‘test the waters’ before making a big capital outlay or committing to a long-term lease
- Purchase the equipment in the first 12 months – once you’ve proven the financial viability of your business- you have the option to buy your equipment. The good news is that when you do decide to buy you will receive a full 75% rebate on the net rent you paid throughout the first year
- Upgrade the equipment (like for like) for bigger or better
- Return the equipment at the end of 12 months
After the first 12 months you have a choice of options :
- If things haven’t worked out as you expected, you can hand the equipment back. No questions. No penalties
- You can upgrade your equipment.
- Or you can buy the equipment outright
- Or if you want to continue renting after 12 months. The purchase price will continue to reduce. You can purchase at any time and the price just gets cheaper
- At the end of 12 months you also have the option of our Easy Own product, Rent for another 3 years with a 30% discount or for another 2 years with a 15% discount, after the above terms you can then purchase the equipment (per contract) for $1.